People use secret ingredients in their food sometimes, but this went too far…
Farmington, Utah – A woman named ‘Troy Walker’ was preparing dinner this past Monday night; while taking the green beans out of a cooker, she was shocked to discover the head of a snake.
Yes, you read that right. A snake head!
“It looked pretty much like a burnt bean. And then as I got closer to lift it off the spoon, I saw eyes…That’s when I just dropped it and screamed.”
So she took the snake head, put it back in the can, and took it back to the grocery store to explain what happened. “My biggest concern was that someone else would get the body.”
The employees apologized and gave her a full refund on the can of green beans, as well as over 20 other cans she purchased from the grocery store in Farmington.