SHARE

Baby Dies After Being Bitten By Rats in Hospital

Baby Dies After Being Bitten By Rats in Hospital - TheNoChill (1)

This shocking news recently became viral on internet about a baby who died after being bitten by rats.

An infant who was 10 days old was in care at a hospital in Gunter City. The child’s devastated mother revealed how she warned hospital staff about the pests but her clamour was neglected.

Baby Dies After Being Bitten By Rats in Hospital - TheNoChill (2)

Grief stricken mother, Lakshmi Chavali cautioned staff to the chomps, but no one  did any action for her childs safety. not even a single doctor or nurse twisted an eye. She said that their child was in regards to experience surgery yet they saw wounds on his right hand. The rats had snacked the child’s fingers off. She clarified that their child was not executed by the rats but rather by specialists and staff at GGH. They suspected the threat a week prior, however the staff was not irritated as they didn’t consider it important.

Continue To Next Page 

1
2
SHARE